Should I say something if he continues to ignore me?

So I’ve been talking to this guy recently and we talked in the past but he flakes on me when we were gonna go on a date so I got angry and stopped talking to him and then he recently reached out to me and stuff and we’ve been talking and he seems really sweet and usually texts back really fast and will text or snapchat me first as well. Sometimes he will ignore my texts or whatever and even if it’s not super relevant things it annoys me? Because like.. you started the conversation, why not finish it? Like he literally was the one who reached out to me lmao. I don’t give a fuck if you’re busy, I don’t give a fuck! It doesn’t take hours to reply! Because everyone checks their phone! He could at least say “hey sorry I’m busy right now” I’ve just noticed he does it a lot and it really presses my patience’s. Should I say something about it? Or just ignore him back? I don’t like playing games but if this is what it has to come to I guess I will.

210

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, I feel you. But one thing I've learned is that a lot of guys are like that... If he likes you then he wants to keep him on your mind. And its working because you are asking this question. Honestly, I think you should ask him why he does that but in a playful manner so you don't end up arguing or anything. Just ask and if he can't give you a direct answer then move on

• I did and he said he was studying so now I feel like a bitch 🙇🏻‍♀️ but I’m just gonna start replying not so quick

• Do you guys see each other in real life? If so, I suggest you catch him in real life and ask then he'd have no choice lol But do what you feel is best. At the end of the day, you are going to be the one affected by it.

Most Helpful Guy

• But are you gonna go on a date? It sounds like a lot of beating around the bush. Just grab it by the root and pull the sucker out of the dirt! If this guy is being luke warm then you gotta either have enough interest to want to know why or just forget about him.

• Yeah on Saturday. True though.

• Okay, if he flakes this time then I'm sure you know what to do.

• Yeah I will block his number if he does lmao