Ever flaked on a date bc she didn't feel worth it?

I just flaked on a date an hour beforehand bc it felt like too much work. I had suggested an activity or meal/darts at a local sports bar (non smoking), she wanted a movie--we were going to meet halfway then she wanted to go to a theater by her place instead bc she really wanted it in IMAX. (so 36 miles one way and the movie she wanted ends so depressing.) Plus while she's kind of cute she's not attractive I'm like "yasss" and all eager.

So I was like "70 miles of driving, I'm paying $35 for a movie I don't really want to see, with a girl I'm not that into yet bleh" and kind of flaked and cancelled.

12