Is it judgmental to not like someone who just scrolls through social media all day?

I have a guy that I have been talking to for just over a year and he has an okay job and he's very nice to me but when we aren't together all he does is lay on his bed and scroll through facebook. He is pretty healthy, he's also pretty good at various things, but he and I dont really have too much in common so sometimes it's hard to find something to talk about. He mostly just agrees with whatever I say or want to do, and his main interest (cars) is not something I care for. Anything we watch, listen to, any place we go, etc. are all decisions that I make. I ask him for opinions and the only opinion he has is that he wants to show me cars. I dont know if I'm being picky, but a guy who only finds interest in facebook, me, and one other thing isn't really that attractive to me. I liked him a lot at first but now that we are more comfortable I want someone that has more of a personality. Is it rude of me to think this way?

PS: I am here at his place and he is literally just on FB laughing at videos as I type this.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're allowed to not like anyone you don't vibe with. That being said I have a horrid technology addiction. It started with social anxiety. Unused my phone as a way to cope with being in public and it soon turned into an addiction. My boyfriend and I had Robert rules. When we're talking phones get out between us and we can't look at them we have to focus on each other. Same with meals.

Also because of my extreme anxiety I hate making decision. Like I hate putting in even the tiniest bit of input in fear of deciding something my partner doesn't want to do.

Have you tried talking to him? He may have reasons as to why he does what he does.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends if they go out side once a day IAM an introvert but chat and work my non existent butt off

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes