Im starting to really like her. Does she feel the same way?

I met this girl last year but we didn't actually become good friends until around Christmas time this year. Im a senior and she is a sophmore.

I have one class with her, an art type class, and we always talk and joke around with each other. Half the time were arguing about the dumbest things, like whos project is better or something, but it always happens in a nice and fun sort of way.

We have fun making fun of each other all the time (in a joking, flirty way) but i think were both secretly afraid to say were attracted to each other

She always looks me in the eye when talking and she laughs at a lot of the dumb jokes i make. When i see het in the hallways she will either say hi or look quickly towards me once or twice.

She has already said se would go to prom with any of us (meaning me & the other two guys at my table) but she was looking straight at me when she said it and she talks to me the most out of the three.

We tease each other a lot about random stuff when in a group of people, but we talk alone sometimes in the halls. My friends have made jokes about her liking me before and she will go red and change the subject or avoid the question.

On my birthday a couple months she was literatlly the first person to text me

Someone in class called a friend of hers her boyfriend the other day and she made it very clear that he is not her boyfriend and has a girlfriend already.

We snap each other everyday but we dont always have conversations outside of school. Maybe like once a week we will start talking for a while about somehing random or whatever.

So i think she likes me a lot and im starting to realize that i like her too, so just to be absolutly sure, does it sound like she really is interested and how should i proceed?
  • Ash her to prom. She definitly likes you
  • She might like you
  • She isn't interested
    Vote C

10