How can I feel beautiful?

I've been talking to this guy for a while online and we have a connection and he wants to ask me out when I'm ready. The problem is lately I am extremely self conscious and my confidence is not there at all! It's non existent so I can't go out with a guy if I basically hate myself, I don't want to give up on him and at the same time I find it hard doing everyday things with my lack of Confidence such as going out of the house, talking to new people, making eye contact, I'm very self conscious I think people are looking at me and judging me constantly in the street and feel anxious and depressed. Please help I need tips fast

23

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you for you. I was in your spot before I met my boyfriend, after we hung out and such I told myself I am gonna love me no matter what. Guys LOVE confidence. Look in the mirror and tell yourself "I am beautiful" every day. Keep your head up! You need to love yourself. Beauty goes deeper than looks, you sound like a very nice girl. YOU Are gorgeous!!! Listen to Scars to your beautiful by Alessia Cara.

Most Helpful Guy