How can I feel beautiful?

I've been talking to this guy for a while online and we have a connection and he wants to ask me out when I'm ready. The problem is lately I am extremely self conscious and my confidence is not there at all! It's non existent so I can't go out with a guy if I basically hate myself, I don't want to give up on him and at the same time I find it hard doing everyday things with my lack of Confidence such as going out of the house, talking to new people, making eye contact, I'm very self conscious I think people are looking at me and judging me constantly in the street and feel anxious and depressed. Please help I need tips fast

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you for you. I was in your spot before I met my boyfriend, after we hung out and such I told myself I am gonna love me no matter what. Guys LOVE confidence. Look in the mirror and tell yourself "I am beautiful" every day. Keep your head up! You need to love yourself. Beauty goes deeper than looks, you sound like a very nice girl. YOU Are gorgeous!!! Listen to Scars to your beautiful by Alessia Cara.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• its all in the mind! be confident in who you are and in what makes you unique. your confidence that you then display is what will make you attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop looking at you. It's scientifically proven that the more you look at you the less okay you feel about yourself, so stop it all together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Start talking yourself in front of a mirror just to slowly build up confidence.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes