How to break up with a girl so she doesn't think I used her for sex?

we hit it off pretty great. first date was fun and we didn't have sex. the next 2 dates we just had a lot of sex. but now I'm not really sure I wanna date her after spending some time with and getting to know her. it seems like we're pretty different and we only had fun cuz it was new and exciting. I did not intend on having sex so soon and I definitely did not intend on using her for sex. so how do I tell her so she doesn't feel used or betrayed?

2934

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't and if you try to tell her. She will never believe you. Best you can do is go on a few more dates but deny any sexual things.
    Then pick something you don't like about her and tell her that is the reason you broke up. It always works for girls.
    She will be thinking of that small thing and not the sex.

Most Helpful Girl