Would you ever consider joining a dating site where you don’t share pictures?

You read about what they like to do, their goals and occupation etc you communicate directly if you like what they have to say. Through the phone or text etc then you make a date for in person without knowing what they’ll look like until you’re there. Just curious we all know physical attraction plays a role in our interest in romantic relationships with someone. But we also recognize how important who that person is how they treat others and themselves not to mention mental compatibility. Just be honest and if you could state why.

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats how I met my girlfriend of 4 years and that relationship went for the first 4 months without never knowing what the other person looked like. It's a great way to start and removes all negativity I feel. You get to know the real person first and when you finally see what the physically look like, it's very little to do with having an impact on your relationship.

• I agree my fiancé and I also met on a chat site that had no pictures and we were both poor AF no fancy phones or laptops. It’s the best relationship I’ve had. Congratulations to you both

Most Helpful Girl