Would you ever consider joining a dating site where you don’t share pictures?

You read about what they like to do, their goals and occupation etc you communicate directly if you like what they have to say. Through the phone or text etc then you make a date for in person without knowing what they’ll look like until you’re there. Just curious we all know physical attraction plays a role in our interest in romantic relationships with someone. But we also recognize how important who that person is how they treat others and themselves not to mention mental compatibility. Just be honest and if you could state why.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats how I met my girlfriend of 4 years and that relationship went for the first 4 months without never knowing what the other person looked like. It's a great way to start and removes all negativity I feel. You get to know the real person first and when you finally see what the physically look like, it's very little to do with having an impact on your relationship.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree my fiancé and I also met on a chat site that had no pictures and we were both poor AF no fancy phones or laptops. It’s the best relationship I’ve had. Congratulations to you both

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nope. Because a) I'm midly shallow b) I like and don't like what like/don't like c) there has to be physical attraction d)
    If they take care of themselves it says a lot about then same if not

1|1
    0|0
    • So you wouldn’t try it in fear they might not be compatible looks wise and essentially be a waste of time. Don’t we do that with the personality not matching ours too

• I mean I'd probably try it. But wouldn't continue using it. Sure they may be they greatest. person personality wise. but if they look like the troll from Ernest Scared Stupid then I'm just not even going to be able to think about anything other than that the entire time and it's not going to be a good relationship.

• No. Looks aren't everything but they are part of the whole picture of what makes you attracted to a person. The other person doesn't have to be a supermodel, but if you don't like their appearance then you will never fall for them, regardless of how much you like their personality. Sure you can be friends but that's not why you're on a dating site. A site like this would just make me suspicious as to why they want to hide their face.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I would mainly because I'm rarely attached to people, and attraction is important to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nobody can understand that feelings about fashizm. For them, there is only one thing: the war is sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I would be afraid to disappoint them when the see me for the first time

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I like to know who I'm talking to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... It would be a terrible idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • That might be interesting
    Does that exist?

0|0
    0|0