Guys, is it true that guys usually only become friends with a girl if they're interested in her relationship-wise?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Or because they are hoping for sex. As sad as it is to say, guys don't tend to value friendships with the opposite sex as much as women do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, that's true in many cases. Women come with a whole bunch of drama, and guys tend to get sucked into it. If she isn't hot, she's just not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a human being i d like to say we always act for benefits. Sometimes thats hope for sex, sometimes the need to feel a part of a group other times for any other benefit/need. So back to ur question; what is the actual benefit of a guy in that case?

0|0
    0|0
  • My answer is a little skewed because most of the women I am friends with I work with but, two of my best friends, one of whom I did sleep with, are female, the other one as much as we are friends I wouldn't consider sleeping with.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, rarely does a man enjoy a womans company if there is no sex or potential for sex involved. I can't think of an instance where this happens on a long term basis

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I have plenty of platonic women friends who I love dearly, but I could never tolerate them in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, he may like her behavior , dressing sense and many more factors

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I just like to have friends and I don't have many cuz I'm to nice and shy

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a very frequent reason

0|0
    0|0
  • I only talk to girls for sex and nudes

0|1
    0|0
  • I think in most cases, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much true, yeah.