What do (single) women like about being approached by random guys?

Let's keep it simple and put the obvious factors out of context in this case. Let's forget whether or not the guy is being creepy. Or that he is good looking, a Mr. God Gifts to Women, has money for the time being. Let's also put the occasion and setting of the approach aside. It's not like anyone needs an explanation on why women don't like being approached by creepy guys or guys they don't find (physically) attractive. And we probably already know why women don't wish to be approached b a guy at night in quiet places. What do women find positive in being approached by a guy they don't know at the first place?

21