What should I reply to him?

This happened many times with this guy i've been seeing for 2 months. He'd say he'll call, but then doesn't (i know he's not busy) it happened like 5 times and the last was a couple days ago when i just blew up and said you can't do such and such over and over. It took him 3 days to reply, then he's like i'm sorry i really adore you bla bla bla what can i do to fix it, then he said i didn't know that my friend's party is gonna take more than 4 hours on fri when i said i will call (he knew it's gonna take that long because he said so last week) so he's LYING on top of that like wth i'm not upset about just last time i am upset about every single time you said you would call but didn't

What should i say to him i am so bold and worried i'll come off as bitchy? he didn't seem to want to argue, i don't want to seem like a drama queen for arguing about the same topic, but i want him to get my point and i don't know if i should mention about him lying,

02