Did my prom date like me?

So, last night was my prom and I went with one of my girl friend's guy friends who plays tennis with her. We had never met before so it was naturally awkward at first because here's my prom date and i'm all 'nice to meet you' the night of prom. But we were vibing well ( at least I thought so ). We had been texting before too and we were connecting well, but there were things he did, but there could also be rational explanations to them:
1. He kept eye contact with me while talking - but this could just be because he has good manners, and also don't guys lose eye contact when they like someone because they get 'butterflies'?
2. He kept smiling while talking to me - but it could just be a habit
3. He never left my side - but it could be because he didn't really know anyone else
4. At one point he leaned his head near my body while we were sitting down and kind of just leaned close to me for no reason - but it could be because his back hurt since he was in the corner of the party bus
5. He would do things like elbow me or when I was drunk I put my head down and stared groaning and he pat my head
I don't really know, he seemed nice and all my friends were all 'He seems nice! He likes you! You two should date!'. My problem is he doesn't text too often but my friend says he just isn't a texter. I have low self esteem so maybe thats why i'm questioning, but I don't want to pursue him if he's not interested.

01