Is it a big turn off for a girl to never cuss?

I never really cuss, and I wander if that can make someone not fun to other's. I don't like cussing and I mostly just listen to songs that are postive, clean versions, Christian, and songs that speak a foreign language that I don't understand like K-pop and J-pop. I feel like some people treat me soft because of that, and it can be annoying. The last time I had cuss was when I was at prom, and rap song was playing. I sang with the crowd just to be part of it and to not feel left out, and as I sang I accidentally said the H word or something else. I'm not going to cuss to please others, but I just want to know if you find this to be a turn off.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t swear because it’s a personal preference but if others do it’s fine although if you can’t say a few sentences without swearing then it’s a bit much.

Most Helpful Guys

• Actually, yes. Especially Christians who think they aren't being rude, just because they don't swear. It's a disgusting hypocrisy

• I don't get the second sentence

• I'm sorry you dealt with some Christians who were rude and attacked you. They can't judge others nor boast

• Not your fault. I take solace in the knowledge that if god/jesus is correct, they're going to hell for being fakes lol

• No, it is a big turn of for a girl to cuss all the time.