If a guy truly was interested there wouldn’t be any excuses about anything? Help?

this guy and I stopped talking for awhile and we started talking again ish. We had a thing before we stopped talking. When we stopped before he said he couldn’t commit to anyone and was busy with school. Tonight we we’re talking and I said how I missed talking with him and how I get excited when I see his name pop up on my phone and he says well all you have to is talk to me. I was kinda hurt that he didn’t say he missed me back. i then said something how it’s a waste of time talking to someone who doesn’t miss you back and he said I enjoyed talking to you. That’s past tense... I’m overthinking.. He said he’s been really busy with school and graduating in may and he doesn’t go on him phone that much anyone. But if a boy was truly interested in you wouldn’t he talk to you no excuses?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Guys are human and they are afraid. So if you are allowed to make excuses so why guys cannot.

Why he has to risk everything for a girl when the girl is just sitting and watching.

Do not come and say it is the way cuz it is not, rather it is the way you want to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I would assume you would always try to find a way to talk, even if it's through text. He could be totally slammed with school or maybe he lost interest. Hard to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's true, he's not THAT into you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes