How to win a guys heart?

Or how can a girl seem more "girlfriend material"? I've heard cooking for him but what else?
UPDATE: Maybe I should I phrased this question better. I don't mean how to manipulate or trick a guy into liking me, but what are things that guys like for girls to do to show that they genuinely care?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't try to "win" him over, just be yourself, there's no point of being someone you're not to get with someone, it won't work out.

• I don't plan on trying to be something I'm not. I know that's never a good move. I was basically just wondering what girls can do to let a guy know she cares, or what girls in the past have done to win you over

• Let him know, tell him. Give him a reason so he knows how you feel. Whether that's by actions or words, is up to you.
      They haven't for me, but if I get a girl who actually talks to me and seems interested, that's always a good start.