How to win a guys heart?

Or how can a girl seem more "girlfriend material"? I've heard cooking for him but what else?
Updates:
UPDATE: Maybe I should I phrased this question better. I don't mean how to manipulate or trick a guy into liking me, but what are things that guys like for girls to do to show that they genuinely care?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't try to "win" him over, just be yourself, there's no point of being someone you're not to get with someone, it won't work out.

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't plan on trying to be something I'm not. I know that's never a good move. I was basically just wondering what girls can do to let a guy know she cares, or what girls in the past have done to win you over

• Let him know, tell him. Give him a reason so he knows how you feel. Whether that's by actions or words, is up to you.
      They haven't for me, but if I get a girl who actually talks to me and seems interested, that's always a good start.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well for me at least cooking yes but since im a gamer it'd be nice if she was interested in gaming, a country girl, nice body even lol, likes cars. But really I'd say depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • This question kind of bothers me because it seems like you're asking for ways to manipulate a guy. You can't *win* his heart by checking off certain things on a list.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have no intention of manipulating a guy. I was trying to ask what are things that a girl can do to show a guys she cares, and hopefully winning his heart through her genuine actions

• Why is winning his heart such a big deal? What do you get out of it?

• To answer your updated question, what is girlfriend material? How does it differ from other material? What kind of material are you currently?

• Just try to be natural and understand your inner voice... don't over trappe others thoughts but you can something in others thoughts for self... good luck..!

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are born to chase so of he likes you, he will do it himself but just be you no need to force yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Do not except men to help you manipulate other men (you should have asked this to girls only)

0|0
    0|0
    • Read the update

• But you do not genuinely care. You will stop doing the good stuff once you're in the relationship. That's what girls do. That's manipulation.

• Just be nice and good and good people will be attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's just a stereotype just be yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • have some fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally if a girl showed me attention and was wanting to do stuff that would be the way to win me over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him sex, nice blowjob without asking..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes