Do you feel there is no one out there for you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I'm afraid there is no one capable of accommodating for my complex nature as I have a lot of mental disabilities and this causes me to be poor in dialogue. I often am abrasive and condescending even if I'm not trying to.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• At first I thought that, but then I knew one day I will meet someone special and I was lucky to finally find the one.. It takes time and patience and yes I understand how it never seems like it but it will happen.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nope, not at all. There's someone for everyone. They just have to find each other. If you don't look, you're not going to find.

In the same token though, it can happen when you're not looking or least expect it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It kind of feels like it. I'm just waiting for a miracle

0|0
    0|0
  • There's only a few billion people on this plane.. how could there possibly be anyone out there for me? I'm destined to live a life of solitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, you just gotta look for it. It won't come to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know that somewhere out there they exist, the question is will fate bring us together?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes i do feel like this but i know there will be someone special for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at my profile pic
    #foreveralone

1|0
    0|0
    • It’s private

• I'm just agreeing with the hashtag forever alone.

• hahaha, do you feel?

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems that way

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do feel like there is. Your somebody is probably sitting at home watching tv drinking a beer right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda feel that way.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes