Doesn't want a relationship but actions say different?

Why do men say they don't want a relationship but do the opposite? Do they think saying that removes any sense of responsibility of their actions in the future? Seriously if you don't want a person why can't you just fuck off and leave that person alone.

If you don't want a relationship why even bother connecting with someone by sending them cute shit everyday, dumb cute pictures, food I like, music, etc. The killer part about this is that I asked if he wanted sex just as friends with benefits a couple years ago, and he got all butthurt like I was using him for sex. But when I say tinder is trashy he got defensive about it.

Like wtf is wrong with this generation. Make up your damn mind.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Wait. He got butthurt like you were using him for sex? It sounds like he is just your friend.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea, but two times has told me to move to his state. We met once few years ago. Great time, he knows I like him more than that.

Says he just want sex but when I offer he acts like I'm sealing his manhood. My had hurts

• My had hurts, too. I guess I just don't understand the situation. So he says that he only wants sex from you, then acts like you are stealing his manhood away from him when you offer sex?

• Yeah exactly. It is dumb.

Recommended myTakes