Girls, Does he want more than casual dating? Where is this headed?

I have met this guy via online dating app, and we have been dating for about 5 weeks. We have had sex, and got to the stage where we don't arrange dates anymore and just assume we are seeing each other on weekends. I have slept over at his place for 3 nights too, and we talked about the people we dated in the past. When I asked him if he was seeing anyone before meeting me, he said yea but it all fizzled away.

He knows that I'll be out of the country for the summer, but repeatedly asks me when I'll leave and when I'm returning, reminding me to contact him when I come back. He also randomly says we should go to South America together when we're discussing related topics. He told me that his three close friends know about me, and he even said he wanted to play card games with my brother when I told him they have the same one. Even joked about marrying me today, which freaked me out a bit tbh.

I'm confused as to where this is headed because we have not had the exclusivity talk yet, and I thought this was casual dating but it seems to be getting a bit more serious. There has been some public display of affection: sometimes he voluntarily starts holding my hands in public, and he kisses me on the forehead or my hand in public. I'd really appreciate any help as I am really confused on what he wants from this and where this dating is headed. I do like him a lot and enjoy spending time with him, any advice are greatly appreciated.

1