Abusive? Controlling? Both?

Why force someone to be with you? Even though they tell you, honestly, they dont want to be with you anymore? Why force yourself in a clearly terrible relationship?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's not that simple though as relationships are a two way thing both have to accept the other one to be in one

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a mix of both. They want to control and keep you around for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
    • What would that reason be though? I've CLEARLY stated I dont want the relationship anymore. Why force yourself on someone whondoesnt even want you?

• Even if you say no. They still will want you for some purpose such as abuse, sex, someone to do stuff, or etc. They will keep trying until you finally give up or they know with 100% that they can't get you. It's all with that individual. Personally if someone wanted to split up with me I would let them go. On the other had my brother in law cheated on my sister said he wanted to have a side girl to have fun with and her as a motherly wife. She said no and was planing on having a devorce, but was roped into not leaving because of religion reasons. People will try and try until they can have what they want.

Recommended myTakes