HELP PLEASE MY JELOUSY IS KILLING ME?

Hey, so I'm currently dating my girlfriend and it's going to be a year and 4 months this coming month. I love her so much but I have one thing in mind that never goes away from my head. She used to have a "thing" with 2 other guys beofee me and yanno she hooked up with them and it just kills me to even think about it for a sec. It's called retroactive jelousy. I have looked everywhere for help but nothing helped me out. Another problem is that I knew these guys and I hated them so much and they were so nasty in our school (well at least to me). I'm not going to lie sometimes when I look at her I feel disguessted. I'm not blaming it on her I just wanna get rid of that shit I have tried so many things but I don't know nothing is working and I dont wanna leave her cause I love her so much and she's the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on

21

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to first deal with these issues in order for you to let go. If you feel she is worth being wtih than you need to realize the hurt you feel is controlling you. Take the time to reflect on what you can do to change the way you feel if you still cnt than find a relationship in which doesn't make you hold these feelings. Overall nobody is worth holding the hurt for live life forgive and if you cnt try to let go it will get easier but first take a step

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright bro. Then forget about those fucking dudes and move on! Love her like you've been doing!