Would you try being in a long distance relationship?

And why? Why not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in an ldr but it's only because it's worth it, both of us handle it pretty maturely, we are patient, we know that we have to be responsible and work make a lot of efforts so it can work.

I've been in another ldr before this one and it's failed because it was an abusive relationship.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been in long distance relationships, 3 of them as a matter of fact. Its not for everyone but if you are presented an opportunity, why not take it. At least you'lk know in the end.

For any specific questions, you can reply to this and I'll try to answer x3

0|0
    0|0
    • If you're already in a relationship for a while, how do you know it will work out in the end? Is it possible to know?

• Show All
    • So honestly, it depends. You still get that fear of not knowing if it will work out in the end but it is a very open communicating relationship where you know you're compatible with each other, the fear gets reduced to a minumum. And this is possible to know, if there's no doubts about the person on the other side of the call, you can predict it will. But with every relationship, there is always that slight hint of uncertainty. But right now, I feel very very confident in my partner.

• But if it is*

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would try because it could be one of the most beautiful moments in life when you two finally meet

2|0
    0|0
    • I know rightt. I mean like, you have a goal and you're working to that and when you meet it's the most beautiful memory you can have

• Indeed it maybe is hard working but in the end its all worthy

• Yes because if you love someone then you have to find ways around obstacles

1|0
    0|1
    • Yeah you go through everything together, even tho you can't always see eachother, you can still be there for eachother

• I am and have been in long distance relationships. If you trust and love each other and you have enough patience it can be amazing. Sometimes painful though. Like you can’t see/kiss/touch them whenever you want or you might be on different time zones so you can’t talk/text much. But I think it’s still gooood.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the distance has a firm expiry date; it can possibly work. If you meet someone online and think you can coexist while living thousands of miles apart and that's it... you're wasting your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its worth it if you like your alone time and dont need constant affection. If your a cuddling type person then id say not really your thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, for me the most important part of a relationship is interacting with your s/o in real life. You get to feel their emotion, see their smile and be with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I know i'm not suited for that type of relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it could be wonderful somehow but not sure about happy endings

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I really hope that things would work out because if it works it's really amazing

• I am in one for quite a while now feel free to message me

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say, a lot of cheating is possible that way and teust is a lot harder to earn

0|0
    0|0
    • Ofc you need to trust eachother

• Long distance relationship can't last for long

0|0
    1|0
    • Except from when you are really trying to make it work because you don't want to give up and you have a goal, right?

• Sure. Sounds fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, that would make my life worse, not better.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah you may go through a lot of pain, you miss eachother too much. But in the end, isn't it worth it?

• Depends on the circumstances but no, it’s usually not.

• Yes, if I am sure it's gonna work in a long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I’m in one now

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Never again. Didn't go so well the first time

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would try bcouse i haven't been yet 😋

0|0
    0|0
    • In the end it's really worth it😌

• Yeah i have heard but meeting in the long distance relationship is awesome 😍

• Nope it's not suitable for me - I need physical affection.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes