Would you try being in a long distance relationship?

And why? Why not?

913

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in an ldr but it's only because it's worth it, both of us handle it pretty maturely, we are patient, we know that we have to be responsible and work make a lot of efforts so it can work.

I've been in another ldr before this one and it's failed because it was an abusive relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been in long distance relationships, 3 of them as a matter of fact. Its not for everyone but if you are presented an opportunity, why not take it. At least you'lk know in the end.

For any specific questions, you can reply to this and I'll try to answer x3

• If you're already in a relationship for a while, how do you know it will work out in the end? Is it possible to know?

• So honestly, it depends. You still get that fear of not knowing if it will work out in the end but it is a very open communicating relationship where you know you're compatible with each other, the fear gets reduced to a minumum. And this is possible to know, if there's no doubts about the person on the other side of the call, you can predict it will. But with every relationship, there is always that slight hint of uncertainty. But right now, I feel very very confident in my partner.

• But if it is*