Can an age gap relationship work?

I'm dating a guy who is 43 and I am 29. I'm falling for him and he's told me he loves me, I haven't met a guy who's treated me this well in years and our connection has been strong from the moment we met, I think about him all the time! I'm just wondering, if this progresses, could the age gap be too much? Especially if we stay together and want to have kids etc (jumping way ahead I know !!)

317

Most Helpful Guy

• No it is not an issue. If you love each other don't let age stop you. You may get strange looks by people sometimes but wjjo cares what they think. Do what makes both of you happy. Spend your lives together and cherish each other.