Am I a jerk for doing this?

So I was with my boyfriend and randomly ran into my ex boyfriend. My ex and I have a history together before we last saw each other there was always feelings for each other but time slowly took us diffrent paths. When I ran into my ex I didn't want to make it awkward for anybody so I introduced my ex and boyfriend by just their first name not by what they really are. Was I a jerk for not introducing my boyfriend as my bf? I was just in an awkward position and caught by surprise.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would it be awkward introducing the guy you're currently dating to your ex? It only gets awkward if you make it awkward.

Yes, in my opinion- That was a douchey move.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't want your ex to feel bad for himself
    But he should have guessed it pretty much himself
    So it is cool