When meeting a girl on a first date as friends or maybe more, who should pick up the bill or should each per her own bill?

413

Most Helpful Guy

• This is up to the person I always pick up the tab regardless and if she offers to pay of it I always say no it's okay I got it and then if she insist and I let her pay for her own portion I never argue about that I think it's stupid to argue over something like that so basically I always go in with the amount that's going to be required for both of us and then I always offered to pay the whole thing I just assumed that that's my responsibility and then if it's offered at what they declined so you know I I got it it's no big deal and then if they insist I let them pick up their portion paying the bills or something stupid in my opinion to argue over and can be a really touchy subject for some people so I do believe that whoever initiated the date or the conversation that led to the date should a centrally take over the first Tab and offer and then never argue over that just to let you know what time do what it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a female, if there is no chemistry I will not low the guy to pay for me especially if I know I have no intention on dating him or he feels differently. If I am Interested, there is chemistry and I plan on continuing to talk and see him then I will. I don't ever want a guy to feel I used him just as I do not wish to feel used. I have even offered to pay for both of us on occasion. But as adults communication is key