When meeting a girl on a first date as friends or maybe more, who should pick up the bill or should each per her own bill?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• This is up to the person I always pick up the tab regardless and if she offers to pay of it I always say no it's okay I got it and then if she insist and I let her pay for her own portion I never argue about that I think it's stupid to argue over something like that so basically I always go in with the amount that's going to be required for both of us and then I always offered to pay the whole thing I just assumed that that's my responsibility and then if it's offered at what they declined so you know I I got it it's no big deal and then if they insist I let them pick up their portion paying the bills or something stupid in my opinion to argue over and can be a really touchy subject for some people so I do believe that whoever initiated the date or the conversation that led to the date should a centrally take over the first Tab and offer and then never argue over that just to let you know what time do what it is.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As a female, if there is no chemistry I will not low the guy to pay for me especially if I know I have no intention on dating him or he feels differently. If I am Interested, there is chemistry and I plan on continuing to talk and see him then I will. I don't ever want a guy to feel I used him just as I do not wish to feel used. I have even offered to pay for both of us on occasion. But as adults communication is key

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Since there noam involved the typical role of the man to pick up the first bill isn't in play.
    Remain eachother's equals and split the bill 50/50.
    If you are feeling really romantic and have a good feeling about your friend offer to pay the bill or just pay it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're just friends, to each their own.
    Or whoever did the inviting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men pay, but girl should at least ask if she should contribute. Or if you want to see him again you can suggest to pay for the next time. He will know that you want another date and that you are cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I think whoever did the inviting lol should pay but after that it should be each person unless u or the other doesn't mind covering it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • For me I can’t have someone pay for me. I’m sorry but I’m going half. Unless we are dating then we can alternate

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in being a bit old fashioned so normally for the first couple dates I believe in the man paying for the bill

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe the guy should pick up the bill but I'm willing to split the bill after the first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go dutch, unless you're rich and they're poor then pick up the bill ya cheepscate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my girlfriend split our first bill cause we were just goong as friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both should split the bill and need to pay... that is the best thing in dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • As friends each pay there on.
    Relationship the uhm boss in the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • In mexico the guy pays on a first date. Always.

0|0
    0|0
  • each their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Split it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Split it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes