I’m not sure how do go about this situation?

I think I’ve fallen for someone on here... we’ve been talking for a few days and we get along so well we always have something great to talk about. The problem is that we live far away from each other and I’m not sure how to go about this

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well , this is a harsh situation !
    Not to be pessimistic , but usually these things don't work , and they hurt the most (Because of the way the end , and it is without a reason , or finding out that it was all a lie just for fun )!
    Just take it slow and easy , and take your time.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Can I be brutal? You've fallen for him because you're talking to him. Do you talk that much to someone who lives round the corner. Long distance can work if you start of close and work takes you apart. At least you can then drive / train / fly to see them every few weeks. If you can't do that, then it isn't worth your time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah you have a good point I’m still not sure yet what to do

• I’m kinda doing the same thing with a girl on here. Honestly I’m not sure where it’s going eithe. But that doesn’t matter right now.
    Cause I’m still young and she is awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey there. Be brave and bd, te him straight and you two will figure out the "how"s. dont ever give up on love for reasons that can be overcome!
    wishin u two the best 🙂
    🎶you me at 6 - carpe diem

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be straight up about how you feel and see if you can work something out- long distance relationships are hard, but maybe you can work something out

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is it?

2|0
    0|0
  • move?

1|0
    0|0
    • To early to make plans haha

• Just be careful and take it slowly

1|0
    0|0