We are now official but why did he do this?

So I've been dating this guy for about a month or so
Yesterday we went for a long drive down south and he took me to lunch there and to this gorgeous look out
Then he asked me to be his girlfriend
Since i started liking him more and more, i said yes
We already have each other on snaphat and facebook
But then he asked me for my instagram
So he followed me and i followed him back
I looked at his instagram following and he was following around 530 people
Then this morning, I looked at his instagram again and the following number decreased
It says he's following 400 people now
So that means he unfollowed a lot of people on instagram
Why do you think he did this?
Im really curious about this

128

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely those are women and he's gauging whether he's allowed to follow other women or you're a psycho girlfriend that will take a piece of his soul when and if he follows other women.

JK. LOL

But still, maybe those are other women and in respect to you, he unfollowed them.

• Can i ask why u think its girls that he's unfollowing?

• I've had an ex before...

She be like

"Who is this?" "Why are you following her?"
      I kinda became sick of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• To show u that u r more important than those other girls and he didn't want to make u jealous

• I guess I shouldn't assume you r right. But maybe it wasn't in that case maybe he knows how those people are or they unfollowed him when they found out he was taken