How can I avoid the friendzone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's difficult, there are no warning signs. Mostly there is either attraction or there is not, and there's not much you can do to change that. Some women find me attractive and funny. Other women not so much. So you meet a lot of guys and find the guy who thinks the sun shines out your ass.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, it's not like you can actually avoid the friendzone since you can be put in there to begin with. In this case don't ask anyone out and don't date and just stay single. That's how you avoid the friendzone.

Now suppose you've just been put into the friendzone. All you can do Is walk out of there and that's it. You can exit it as soon as you're put in there. Date around and find someone, who will take you. I just don't get how so many make it seem like you're unable to leave it. 🙄 🤷

0|0
    0|0
  • The only sure fire way to avoid the friendzone is when someone doesn't want to date you. You don't settle with just being friends and you look for another person to be with.

If you're unsatisfied with a relationship then you shouldn't keep it in your life.

The friendzone is just a code word for unattracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't. The most attractive thing is someone who you love to just hang out and kick it with. Dont obsess over the person so much that they HAVE to be the one. But enjoy all the good things you get with the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't, people have preferences and no one can be everyone's type

1|0
    0|0
  • Just tell them, if they dont want to have a relationship with you. Just say "bye felicia". Leave them for good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Send him confusing messages 2 o clock in the morning...

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell them that you dont want to just be freinds, if they say no, cut off ties respectfully and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just keep silence,,, avoid talking it would help you to avoid friendzone

0|0
    0|0
  • Be attractive in their eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • its same for men and women
    you can't escape it

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay horny, don't get too deep

0|0
    0|0
  • Run like Forrest Gump!

0|0
    0|0
  • stay horny !

0|0
    0|0
  • Navigating your way through the friend zone is dangerous and will take courage to conquer. I wish you luck but I have no idea.
    Also R. I. P to all the fallen soldiers in the friend zone

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes