Is it normal for guys to talk dirty?

I'm 18 years old girl who are in a relationship with 28 years old man. Since age is not the matter, it went well.. Both of us are Muslim. He is from Middle East and I'm Asian. He's working in my country now.

The problem is.. I don't really like when he talk dirty. I've tried to understand him, okay. But I just wonder how will he react if I tell him about it. I'm afraid if my relationship will ended because of this matter. Tbh I'm not too pious but I still care about it. I've some trust issues with every man that I met before including him. And if he treat me so well, I'll thinking that he also can treat every girl like this too in the same time. Huhuhu...

I'm 18yo. So far my education are still good. 😁 It doesn't damage my studies. But yeah.. When I'm free, I'll thinking about it 😭

14

Most Helpful Girl

• For me thats pretty normal. Most man talk dirty unless they are shy or raised by a certain way brainwashing them that this is something bad. I absolutely prefer such a man than one that can't talk like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys like doing that, if you're not comfortable, tell him. If he doesn't like that, he's not worth the anguish.