Do you always believe the saying, “I just want to be friends”?

My friend told me that she really likes this guy and that she asked him out on a date, because obviously she wants to date him. She ended up telling me that on their “date” he told her that he has a girlfriend. So, she knows that he’s taken, but she’s still trying to get with him. When I called her out on it, she said that she just wants to be friends with him now, and if he tries anything, that’s his problem. I told her that she should put herself in his girlfriend’s shoes, and she continued to say that if he makes a move on me (her) then that’s his problem.

310

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't see a problem with this. he's not married. he's fair game. however she should know that she might be the next one left by him for another one.

• How is it fair game if he’s in a relationship?

• I don't believe in it neither (in just used it as figurative expression), I'm a physics major, I believe in causes and consequences. But who is to say, a girl from this app sees your post, and makes her life mission to do you wrong, who is to say that the day you get married to someone, she ends up doing the exact same thing to you, I am not trying to change your opinion, I am merely drawing a picture for you. And again, as far as it is fair game, if you are OK with that, then who Am I to change that.

• @LiveLifeWithPassion who says that my opinion is "bad"? and if so who sais my opinion won't change? :) I'm pretty happy with my character. and i stand for what i say. if what i say turns out wrong, then i have no problem admitting that but untill then i believe it and if a girl doesn't find it worth at least debating me, then i don't need her in my life anyway ;)

Most Helpful Girl