Kiss on first met?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean if u BOTH were attracted to each other and u just went out with knowing that u like eachother
    I thinks it's fine since the spark was there from the beginning
    But otherwise
    If u haven't had a lot to do with that person, then don't
    Would be too much

Most Helpful Guy

• If she seems to be receptive and I am attracted to her, I would kiss her in the lips but I would not make it one of those tonsil-massage kisses!

• why don't give her a french kiss

• It is a first date and you may not have a very good read on what she wants at the end of the date. It is better to kiss her on the lips and leave her wanting more than to stick your tongue down her throat and possibly have her get offended that you were too forward too quickly.