Is it weird for a woman to do whatever a man tells her?

I'm dating a woman who says she'll do whatever I tell her, she believes a woman should obey the man she's dating or married to. I tested this, and she actually has done whatever I tell her no matter how ridiculous.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ick. Dating? Damn I was thinking for a moment it was a respect thing she was raised to always follow the lead of the man who made a lifelong commitment to her. But clearly it isn’t if she does it to just about anyone. Personally I enjoy having a backbone. Maybe it’s a test to see if you love her enough to never ask her to do ridiculous or disrespectful things.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe but, I forgot to mention she also conveniently likes whatever I do.

• Show All
    • Good point, though I'm still falling for her.

• Well yes because she’s pretending she’s what you want. Like she did with every man. She isn’t actually showing what she likes, dislikes etc if you are going to stay with a woman who doesn’t understand how to be herself or Stan up for herself. Who is that submissive it is up to you to not take advantage of her

Most Helpful Guy

• It's weird AF, but it sounds like you've got yourself a keeper there. You lucky bastard you...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She seems as though she is wanting to be kept as a slave (maybe even in the Gorean sense) because her submission is on a different level from that of a submissive.

I’m submissive to my guy/dom but nowhere near like her level.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on whether she does that because she thinks she has to or because she actually, genuinely wants to. Most of the times it's the first, and that's obviously problematic.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called submission... there is a whole fetish community bout it... message me if you like to know anything else

0|0
    0|0
  • If you guys like it like that then whatever. But i wouldn't tolerate being bossed around like that and i deffs wouldn't be a doormat even though i do believe and want my man to be the boss.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's idiotic.
    Tell her to jump of the window the next time. I wonder if she'll listen to that.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's stupid. In this day and age, women shouldn't have to do stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jesus... Levels of submissiveness

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird. She sounds like submissive/sex slave

0|0
    0|0
  • That's submission taken to a ridiculous level. Bet you get bored with her pretty quick.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes