Is it weird for a woman to do whatever a man tells her?

I'm dating a woman who says she'll do whatever I tell her, she believes a woman should obey the man she's dating or married to. I tested this, and she actually has done whatever I tell her no matter how ridiculous.

101

Most Helpful Girl

• Ick. Dating? Damn I was thinking for a moment it was a respect thing she was raised to always follow the lead of the man who made a lifelong commitment to her. But clearly it isn’t if she does it to just about anyone. Personally I enjoy having a backbone. Maybe it’s a test to see if you love her enough to never ask her to do ridiculous or disrespectful things.

• Maybe but, I forgot to mention she also conveniently likes whatever I do.

• Good point, though I'm still falling for her.

• Well yes because she’s pretending she’s what you want. Like she did with every man. She isn’t actually showing what she likes, dislikes etc if you are going to stay with a woman who doesn’t understand how to be herself or Stan up for herself. Who is that submissive it is up to you to not take advantage of her

Most Helpful Guy

• It's weird AF, but it sounds like you've got yourself a keeper there. You lucky bastard you...