Did I fuck it all up?

I was talking to a guy and everything was great. He told me he liked me and wanted to start a relationship... so we hungout and during the day I did my own thing and he did his but I went to a party and got really drunk out of spite of something I thought he did... so he canceled our date and stopped texting me. I apologized the next day and he basically ended things with me saying everything opposite of what he usually says... did I piss him off? how do guys go cold all of sudden? and what should I do?
yeah it was a misunderstanding and out of spite i partied and hungout with guys.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Read your own post. Thats why guys go cold suddenly. Something you "Thought" he did. So without any proof you basically judged him guilty and was immature about the whole thing and now when he cuts you off because he's seen what you're like all of a sudden it's "Why are guys so cold all of a sudden?"
    I just think it's mental that some girls even have that mentality. Why do you think he's gone cold?

• he claimed he went cold because he didn't see where things were headed and his inability to date girls, when last week it was a whole different scenario.