Should I give up trying to be romantic with her?

On our first date a couple of months ago, she said she wasn't ready for a relationship (she just got out of one that lasted 4 years). However since then we’ve hung out a whole bunch as if we are a couple. Lately though she’s stopped initiating things, which I took as a loss of interest.

But every time I see her in person she seems very happy to see me, and she just says she’s been super busy (And I believe her because I know her schedule). However I’ve just become afraid to ask her on dates anymore because I’m afraid of how she’ll react. I’ve tried to let her initiate romantic stuff since she said she’s not ready for a relationship, but she’s stopped initiating texts / hangouts, so I’m not sure what to do.

Do I just need to MAN UP?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If she's not initiating texts or hangouts then I'd say her interest is fading and maybe she feels you're not giving much back either? Often people pull back when they think the other one is doing just that. Keep talking to her, she'll end up ignoring your messages if she isn't interested. If you really want to know then just ask her on a date or to hang out the two of you and see what she says

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes