Are relationships that are build on trust and true love becoming more and more rare?

Are they?
The casual kind of relationship thats basicly useless seems to get more common over the years.
Especially amongst the 25- year olds it seems like you can't find much real around.

Am I being ridiculous or?
Whats your thoughts..

02

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't know. I married my high school sweetheart when I was 19. We met in middle school and we're best friends since. We've been happily married for going on 6 years now.

• Damn son I envy you!! Though isn't 19 very very young to marry someone?

Seems to be working out all fine for you so im happy for you man keep it going. Wish I will find such a promising and true relationship in the one im having now :)

• Some people objected because of our age. But also think, we had been best friends since we were 14. We dated for a year before we got married. We already had a really solid foundation for a relationship. And we've had good help. My grandparents got married at 19 and they just celebrated 54 years lol