Should I tell him I like him?

Hi so I went out with a guy who I'm friends with just me and him he was really sweet the whole time holding doors open for me and giving me compliments he got a little more into it as the day went on like he was putting his hand on my thigh while I was driving, grabbed my butt and was telling me to text him when I got home and I did and he said I'm happy you got home ok but he never kissed me or anything before I left but now I think starting to like him. I can't really tell how he feels about me though. Should I tell him I like him or would I be better just leaving it a secret? I would just like to add we're not super close but we do text a couple times a week and hang out occasionally

23

Most Helpful Girl

• U should simply make him understand that you are interested and see if it is reciprocated. U do not have to make him a love declaration (but if you want and have the courage to, go on) because the eventual rejection would just hurt more (in my opinion).

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you very much. Tell him.