My text to him, his response. What do you think he wants to talk about?

Me: so I’ve been thinking and since I am starting to catch feelings for you, I won’t be able to keep up this “friends with benefits” relationship we currently have. I want someone who is 100% into wanting a relationship with me. Whatever happens, I just want to let you know that it won’t effect our work relationship :)

Him: its too hard to talk about this via text echanges. I have Tues night off if you wanna hang out then and we can talk in person.

I already asked him if we were “exclusive” and he he we can talk about it. He’s kind of been a little standoffish since then (a week ago) and he hasn’t brought it up, so I just assumed it was a no. I text him and felt like I gave him an easy way out. What do you think he needs to talk about?

Thanks!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Exactly what u think : that he is not into being in an exclusive relationship with you :/

0|0
    0|0
    • Why wouldn’t he just say that in text? I gave him the perfect opportunity to do that. I don’t want to draw this out, I just want to move on if he’s not into it 🙄 or call and talk about it? Why would I have to meet him in person? I just think it’s a little strange..

• Because he d rather have this conversation verbally but I agree that a call would do ! If I were you I would have just called him from the beginning :') U can still call him and be honest about the fact that u d rather do it by phone?

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes