My text to him, his response. What do you think he wants to talk about?

Me: so I’ve been thinking and since I am starting to catch feelings for you, I won’t be able to keep up this “friends with benefits” relationship we currently have. I want someone who is 100% into wanting a relationship with me. Whatever happens, I just want to let you know that it won’t effect our work relationship :)

Him: its too hard to talk about this via text echanges. I have Tues night off if you wanna hang out then and we can talk in person.

I already asked him if we were “exclusive” and he he we can talk about it. He’s kind of been a little standoffish since then (a week ago) and he hasn’t brought it up, so I just assumed it was a no. I text him and felt like I gave him an easy way out. What do you think he needs to talk about?

Thanks!

10