I am back bi***es. After a 8 month long non-committal relationship. What's up people?

Being in a non committal relationship for 8 months, but now the girl has a new guy who has given her commitment (the guy is a friend i knew and she initially hated him till a month ago. Somehow he knew the relationship between me and her and still pursued her) and the freaky thing is that after I accepted to her that I am cool with whatever she wants to do with the guy, she has changed and wants me sexually but secretly now. It's been 3 days of continuous sexual texting and she wants to continue our relationship behind her new boyfriend's back. Now i want you guys to answer me as to what should I do because the situation is quite freaky for me.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do it if you want, but be ready to get punched by the other guy if you get caught. in my opinion you should never encourage cheating but then again what do i know?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahhh... isn't what she is doing considered cheating? I mean come on. Tell her new boyfriend.