Is it okay for young women to date older guys?

Well, I like dating older guys because they have funds and can support me , and my wants, young guys just want to fuck.

311

Most Helpful Guy

• So you went into how what young guys want from a girl is bad which is why you choose older guys.

Yet when you talked about older guys you only talked about what they can give you and you didn't think about what the older guys wants back from you.

Spoiler alert it's the same thing as younger guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like older guys who date 18 year old girls are looking to steal their virginity and take advantage of them and that a guy looking for a serious relationship will want somebody with a similar maturity level