Is it okay for young women to date older guys?

Well, I like dating older guys because they have funds and can support me , and my wants, young guys just want to fuck.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So you went into how what young guys want from a girl is bad which is why you choose older guys.

Yet when you talked about older guys you only talked about what they can give you and you didn't think about what the older guys wants back from you.

Spoiler alert it's the same thing as younger guys.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like older guys who date 18 year old girls are looking to steal their virginity and take advantage of them and that a guy looking for a serious relationship will want somebody with a similar maturity level

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think it's very realtive if 'guys guys just want to fuck', there are a lot of young guys who wants a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • nah we just want stable consistent sex at our call... thats reality and not a relationship

• Show All
    • ask one of them 😂

• @IKenpa haha maybe i should!

• Men just want sex and women just want money... the reality of things sure is bleak.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dating younger women because I can spoil them the way they deserve to be spoiled and I can treat them the way they deserve to be treated

0|0
    0|0
    • you sir sound like you're being used.

• Show All
    • 18 and up

• see the 18 - 22 are using you, anything above that is probably real. Girls my age dont know what they actually want and usually chase mooneyy

• Why wouldn't it be?

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you

0|0
    0|0
  • its not bad if u r satisfied with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't advise it.

0|0
    0|0
  • And when the old fucker doesn't have no more money you will through him away like an old sock.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like a gold digger.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as she isn't doing it for money and things or looking for a "daddy".
    Essentially she would just be a glorified hooker, selling her vagina.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes