If a guy asks you out to lunch, is it a date?

My lab partner at college were helping each other out with our study guide. After I sent him some notes he said “if you’re not busy next week, let me buy you lunch”

im not sure if he’s interested or if it’s a date.
I have a boyfriend lol

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I concur with nandyoo... 75 percent he's into you. 25 percent he just wants to be nice to you. Ur guess is as good as anybody else. Go for the lunch and u will get the update. Does he know u already have a boyfriend?

• He doesn’t know me. He only started talking to me when he found me on Facebook and asked to make a study group with my group and his group. My Facebook has a video of my boyfriend and I but I doubt he saw. So no

• He does have a platonic friendship with a female friend lol

• Friendship? Just as friends? That's OK. Same goes for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably is just being nice and trying to show appreciation for your help in class. But just to be sure no wires get crossed I'd be sure to mention you have a boyfriend.

• How can I mention it without coming off bad?

• Just bring him up in conversation casually. Mention something your going to be doing. Like "I'm looking forward to going to this show with my boyfriend mike next thursday" ..