You must pick one: Guys honestly, what women will you choose between these two and why?

You must pick one: Guys honestly, what women will you choose between these two and why?
Woman A: Has a young Kim K. beauty and body is sweet, funny, loyal, great sex, but has permanent subpar intelligence and lacks wisdom.

Woman B: Has high intelligence and wisdom, is loyal, sweet, funny, good at sex, but is average at best in beauty and body.

I'm greedy, I desire the whole package. Lol

I can't stand a woman that has beans for brains, but I aslo adore a beautiful woman with a amazing body too, so I'm torn.

The hell with it though. I'll take woman A and just put up with it. 😏

You?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you're looking for a suga mama to possibly support you with a good job, I'd pick A. If I have to pick between intelligence or beauty I'm going with beauty. Sounds shallow, and maybe it is, but physical attraction is a big part of a relationship for me. Plus, a girl who's a little ditzy is cute and funny in my opinion. She probably doesn't take herself too seriously either, and if she does it's probably funny haha. Humor is another huge quality for me.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The second woman. While I don't know who Kim K. is and instead substituted Aphrodite it won't change much when it comes to a relationship. It's fair to say that my intelligence is significantly above average and I like to have good conversations about things that, and I don't say this to be rude, the normal person, let alone someone subpar, does not usually understand (although for the everyperson that's often due to ignorance and not an inability to comprehend).

0|0
    0|0
  • Woman B, because high intelligence & wisdom + average looks > stunning looks + dim intelligence & wisdom.

Looks aren't that much of a factor unless woman B was hideous and hurt my eyes to look at. I'm pretty generous with looks so she'd have to ugly as hell.

A lot of average looking women have attracted me with their charm and wit.

0|0
    0|0
    • A woman who could have deep conversations with me, talk about philosophy, was introspective, etc will be able to form a stronger bond with me over someone who just isn't there mentally.

• Woman B: Has high intelligence and wisdom, is loyal, sweet, funny, good at sex, but is average at best in beauty and body.
    We could work on her body together if need be.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't compare women like they're some amazon product.. It's shallow, rude and sexist... But well, I guess some guys can have "beans for brains" as well, huh?

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol the hell you mean you can't compare women? Everyone compares between potential romantic partners , that's how they weed out which ones is best for them.

• And that sort of thought and wording is probably why you feel such need to objectify women... I guess you're never their type, if you always fire towards your own foot

• Lol you don't know what you're talking about. You're learn.

• Women A, worth trying & teaching her some wisdom.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd go with woman B.

0|0
    0|0
  • woman b maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • B, in the long term intelligence matters more

0|0
    0|0
  • Woman B.

0|0
    0|0
  • B, she's only going to look like that for so long.

0|0
    0|0
  • They both sound way above average. You’d do well to land either.

0|1
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes