You must pick one: Guys honestly, what women will you choose between these two and why?

Woman A: Has a young Kim K. beauty and body is sweet, funny, loyal, great sex, but has permanent subpar intelligence and lacks wisdom.

Woman B: Has high intelligence and wisdom, is loyal, sweet, funny, good at sex, but is average at best in beauty and body.

I'm greedy, I desire the whole package. Lol

I can't stand a woman that has beans for brains, but I aslo adore a beautiful woman with a amazing body too, so I'm torn.

The hell with it though. I'll take woman A and just put up with it. 😏

You?

012

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you're looking for a suga mama to possibly support you with a good job, I'd pick A. If I have to pick between intelligence or beauty I'm going with beauty. Sounds shallow, and maybe it is, but physical attraction is a big part of a relationship for me. Plus, a girl who's a little ditzy is cute and funny in my opinion. She probably doesn't take herself too seriously either, and if she does it's probably funny haha. Humor is another huge quality for me.