What do I do if I'm dating a not attractive guy?

i really like his personality and his jokes but he's never had a girlfriend or kissed anyone so I'm all he knows. and i like when the guy takes control but he is unable to do that because he dosnt have the confidence. he is older than me (like 1-2 years) but acts as if it is a middle school relationship by trying to say he loves me and we aren't on the same page emotionally mature wise. he keeps pushing to make things official but i don't know if i want to make things with him official. I'm not physically attracted to him and when he kisses me sometimes i feel disgusted. he has already met my parents and he is a really sweet guy so i don't want to ruin anything for him but i don't think he is ready for me. i have no idea what to do, should i end this, keep going see what happens? any help would be great :)
ps sorry for the errors

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you're not ready for him, move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest to him. Talk to him about what you feel. Because it will not only be hard on your part but also to his part. Don't give him more expectations, it will only hurt him more. If you're not comfortable being with him anymore then talk to him about it. We never know maybe he'll change and it might also make you change your mind or the way you see him. But if you're really not happy and comfortable with him anymore then stop. End this or you'll just hurt him more or you'll just regret it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t lead him on anymore if you’re not feeling it. Keep it as friends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes