I feel like my boyfriend gets jelous when I talk to guys. How do I approach this?

I can 100% say I’d never do anything to him. I’m a loyal girlfriend and this isn’t a relationship I’d want to cheat in (I’d never cheat in the first place anyways). I do like meeting people and I just so happen to come across cool dudes in college (my boyfriend doesn’t go to college).

He he gets upset when I talk to these guys. And he says he trusts my intentions but just doesn’t trust them and he’s embaressed over it etc.

i don’t know what to do. I get jelous too though tbh but I’ve gottne over it for the most part.

03