I feel like my boyfriend gets jelous when I talk to guys. How do I approach this?

I can 100% say I’d never do anything to him. I’m a loyal girlfriend and this isn’t a relationship I’d want to cheat in (I’d never cheat in the first place anyways). I do like meeting people and I just so happen to come across cool dudes in college (my boyfriend doesn’t go to college).

He he gets upset when I talk to these guys. And he says he trusts my intentions but just doesn’t trust them and he’s embaressed over it etc.

i don’t know what to do. I get jelous too though tbh but I’ve gottne over it for the most part.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Is it the way you talk to them or the wordplay? I have the same thing but if I know the person she's talking to then it's fine to me. However when it's with strangers I have this voice in the back of my head saying that he's a threat, I don't know if he's the same or can't control jealousy

0|0
    0|0
    • It could also mean he doesn't want anything bad to happend to you

• Speaking from experience if he really likes you and thinks you're great he might be scared someone else sees what he sees and one day you might think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. All I can say is be upfront about it and never had a thing cuz the second he finds something that you're not up front about he will assume the worst.

Most guys will think that if the woman is talking to them that they have a chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Such bullshit, he doesn't trust THEM. This presumes that you lack the ability to say no and keep yourself safe. In other words, stupid.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1. Calm down
      2. I can say no
      3. Can you elaborate on he can’t trust them?

• I'm fine, I was speaking from his point of view. I was pointing out the absurdity of not trusting other guys because you aren't a helpless child who can't say no and can't watch out for her safety. It's just an excuse for him to be jealous.

Recommended myTakes