Is a great job essential to getting a good woman?

I have a mediocre entry level job but it is with a fortune 50 company. The pay isn’t great and it feels like not being able to have all the nice material things is making me less valuable in women’s eyes. How important is it for a man to have a great career to women? To be honest I’m happy with getting by and having what I need to be comfortable. If I feel I can’t have what I want I’ll push to get a better job. If I’m happy where I’m at I’m ok with not exhausting myself to move up. Sometimes I feel like women have tried to make me push harder at my job when I don’t want to. It makes me feel like I should just stay single to be completely honest. A lot of it is that I don’t feel like competing with other men for a woman’s attention too.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You won't have a happy family without a good paid job and most girls don't have one too