Is there anything there or should I just leave it?

I'm single and I've worked with this girl for about 8 or 9 months now. I personally find her very attractive and my friends have even made negative comments about her looks when they've seen me working with her, which usually makes me annoyed because I completely disagree.

Long story short, she already has a boyfriend and they've been together for 3 years. I've only met him a handful of times but he's always very dry and ignorant towards me and I usually catch him glaring at me, especially when I'm making her laugh like crazy while he's shopping and were working together.

When I say laugh like crazy I mean we get on really well. I always throw cheeky playful insults at her and can see her smiling and trying to hide it. She fires back at me and it's a back and forth kind of thing but it's all in good fun. We are always joking around and together twice someone else had made a comment that we fancy each other. When they did that, even though I secretly do fancy her, I said "that's fuckin disgusting" and she almost hit the floor laughing so hard.

We work 7hr shifts twice a week with each other and i finish an hour before her one day and she finishes an hour before me the other day and each time we avoid taking our break until the other person leaves because we'd rather just hang out while working instead of taking a break up in the boring canteen. We even get pretty sulky if one of us is off on holiday for one of the shifts and the other person has to work with someone else.

If either of us are in shopping or working separate shifts we will go out of our way to come over and have a chat and usually get told off for laughing around or distracting the other while their at work. If we see each other anytime we aren't working together and can't get a chat we will wave and usually laugh.

I've a mad crush on her and I'm just not sure if she feels the same or just thinks I'm funny and likes the company in work. Sorry if that was a long boring read. Any advice?

02