Why are girls (of any race) generally not attracted to white guys? Why are white guys generally girls last choice when it comes to anything?

I'm not even gonna bother talking about black and white girls. I know that white and black girls are generally interested in mostly (if not only) black/brown guys, but how about Asian girls and brown latina girls?
Seems like even those are rather not interested in white guys these days.
Sure, some Asian girls like white guys but overall I notice that almost every race of girl seems to place white guys on the last place when it comes to dating/marriage/etc.
And when I say they place white guys on the last place I don't mean literally but you can tell they are rather distant.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm latina and i have always liked latino boys. white & black boys are every cute but i fall for personality...
    not sure if this helps at all

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I call BS.

Learn a bit more confidence, that's really it.

0|0
    0|0
  • How in fucks name is that true? 😂😂😂 we've been dominating the earth for thousands of years.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not anymore

• Show All
    • Agree agree but it sounds weird that you guys date gypsy women more than your women date gypsy men

• LOOOOOOOL

• Why are you stating the opposite fact?

1|1
    0|0
    • Care to explain?

• White guys are known to be the most desirable among women from all races. I mean of course girls won't want an unattractive White guy but I am talking in general.

• Lol thats not true

0|0
    0|0
    • Then give me your honest opinion.. what is it truly like?

• Show All
    • How many white women you see with other races there outta pure curiousity? 30% 15%?

• Not much

• I like white guys

0|0
    0|0
    • Well at least very few Asian girls do. That is encouraging I guess. Thanks

• Show All
    • Stay away? Well it's normal for you being around with people who are from the same race as yours.. but for me I love white guys so much haha

• Well you said only some Asian girls like Asian guys. Most do actually. Very few like white guys. But its okay..

• I'm white and prefer white

0|0
    0|0
    • Too bad most white girls forgot what is like to like or prefer someone of their own race. I do not have the right to judge them but I can feel a bit sorry or sad that it has to be this way I guess...

• It actually doesn't matter. Everyone deserves to be with whomever they are happy with.

• True but its hard not to notice how most people date their race with the exception of white girls who generally prefer other races.

• You must be in Germany

0|0
    0|0
  • nobody dates, blacks, Asians, latinos

its all about white sir
    white power!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes