Why are girls (of any race) generally not attracted to white guys? Why are white guys generally girls last choice when it comes to anything?

I'm not even gonna bother talking about black and white girls. I know that white and black girls are generally interested in mostly (if not only) black/brown guys, but how about Asian girls and brown latina girls?
Seems like even those are rather not interested in white guys these days.
Sure, some Asian girls like white guys but overall I notice that almost every race of girl seems to place white guys on the last place when it comes to dating/marriage/etc.
And when I say they place white guys on the last place I don't mean literally but you can tell they are rather distant.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm latina and i have always liked latino boys. white & black boys are every cute but i fall for personality...
    not sure if this helps at all

Most Helpful Guy