He could be with a hot girl? He doesn't deserve me?

My boyfriend does these things!
-He holds door open for me part of the time-
-pays for my meal, is nice to waitstaff and tips well-
-He's from a small town and is a farmer-
-Defends me whenever I talk bad about myself subconsciously- I told him I was sensitive and would cry if I ever hit a animal on the road and he said "Aw you must be sensitive, that's okay"
*Goes to church w/ his family (but swears like a sailor lol)*
*Supports me* He always asks me how work is going, how my family is doing. Whenever we go bowling he cheers me on even if I don't get a strike LOL. He says "gotta believe in yourself and it will happen"
*He introduced me to his family, and a cousin he's close with*
*He walks up to the door to get me and he drives an HOUR to see me but now we are taking turns driving to each others towns*
*When we first kissed it wasn't till the second month of dating, he asked me if he could kiss me and he said it's okay if you don't want too*I was driving to his town and kinda got lost a couple of times. He texted me "Making it alright?" don't worry I don't text and drive. *He hasn't ever pressured me into sex, or asked me for sexual favors like other guys have* What does this mean? But don't you think at this age (we are both 20) Don't you think he would be having sex with hot women and making money instead of spending it on me? I seen girls like this running today and *EVERY* guy looked at them. I feel fucking horrible about myself and don;t understand why he wants me.. he even glances at other women.. and I know he wants to fuck them.. He deserves a girl like this.. how do I break it off?He could be with a hot girl? He doesn't deserve me?

Updates:
But maybe he settled for me, and lowered his standards..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So you want to break up with this perfectly nice guy because you don't have ridiculously toned abs?
    Seems like the obvious answer here would be to just start hitting the gym if that's your whole problem.
    But in reality, I'm pretty sure that if he wanted to be with those girls, he would be. Instead, he chooses to be with you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think giirls overthink how much us guys are actually attracted to those kinds of women. In my opinion they look almost fake, i guess. Big boobs and all that stuff looks nice but is overrated. To me ( and Im sure there are guys who think the same) personality and intelligence is much hotter.

0|1
    0|0
    • Nah thats not true at all.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just because a dude looks at another woman it doesn't mean he wants to fuck her... jeez girl... get yourself toghether.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well then why is he looking?

• Show All
    • Good luck. 🙄

• Thanks.

• Ok. The way you described him, he seems like a beta nice guy. So unless he is super good looking, those hot girls will eat him alive. They do not want the nice guy. But if you are happy and he seems happy, why break it off?

0|0
    0|0
  • All guys check out other girls if its quick glaces don't worry about it. The not asking for sex is 1 mostly deffinatly because he likes you and he wants to to feel comfortable and advance th relationship 2 slim chance because of his religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my girlfriend are both straight and we both check out guys and girls if you got it you got it if you don't you don't doesn't mean you can't appreciate

0|0
    0|0
  • Self sabotage at its finest. Not all guys are just in it for sex. Grow up and learn to communicate openly with your partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • you seem really insecure. and that's messed up to break something off just because your don't like your appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he feel in love with your mind. This is so much stronger than just being in love with someone's body.
    Don't break that relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • If you think he deserves better then become better! Work out eat right, and be positive

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't, it's something I can't do..

• You don't
    He like's you, he doesn't want you to brake'it of

0|0
    0|0
    • Eh, I don't know. I was told he settled for me, and that he couldn't find better.

• Nice pics

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn the photoshop on these pics is embarrassing

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes