How big is it a turn off for a guy if the girls apartment is a bit messy?

I have two pets, a cat and a dog. I also work two jobs and I go to college, so I don't really have time to clean my apartment much and after I do, my pets mess it up again very quickly. How much of a turn off is this to guys?
  • Deal Breaker
  • Big Turnoff
  • Small Turnoff
    Vote C
  • Doesn't matter
    Vote D
  • Other (Please Comment)
    Vote E

19

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were your other half I'd probably over look it and just be too busy and over entertained by your pets. XD. And no its not that I'm not noticing you its just that in the case of my life. Pets seem to love me XD.

(Cats like using my legs as rubing posts and dogs like to come to me cause they know I dont mind giving them rub downs and pampering them too much XD.)

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is a little bit of a slob when it comes to cleaning but it isn't too bad. I don't care really, I'm not a clean freak but I'm not as messy as he is lol he eventually cleans up and I don't tell him to clean his place up