How big is it a turn off for a guy if the girls apartment is a bit messy?

I have two pets, a cat and a dog. I also work two jobs and I go to college, so I don't really have time to clean my apartment much and after I do, my pets mess it up again very quickly. How much of a turn off is this to guys?
  • Deal Breaker
    Vote A
  • Big Turnoff
    Vote B
  • Small Turnoff
    Vote C
  • Doesn't matter
    Vote D
  • Other (Please Comment)
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were your other half I'd probably over look it and just be too busy and over entertained by your pets. XD. And no its not that I'm not noticing you its just that in the case of my life. Pets seem to love me XD.

(Cats like using my legs as rubing posts and dogs like to come to me cause they know I dont mind giving them rub downs and pampering them too much XD.)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is a little bit of a slob when it comes to cleaning but it isn't too bad. I don't care really, I'm not a clean freak but I'm not as messy as he is lol he eventually cleans up and I don't tell him to clean his place up

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends. There's "messy" and there's "gross". Living on your own means you have all the responsibility for maintaining your home. That's not easy to do when you've got an active professional life much less a social one. I basically expect some manner of disorder as a result. Unsanitary conditions are completely different and a huge turn-off.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is me i would laugh and cleanup i mean your busy as hell and lives hard a honest man can see that

1|0
    0|0
  • It would turn me on, assuming it's just untidy (as opposed to unsanitary).

0|0
    0|0
  • he's more interested in getting into the lass than what the place looks like...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just so long as we can find the bed and it doesn't have any parasites in it I'm okey-dokey.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care. I'm a bit of a slob myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah a bit since your pets run it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes