Do you think he did the right thing?

Me and my boyfriend are living in strict society and we are not allowed to date
so our relationship was secret but
One of his friends knew about our relationship and stole his memory card that got our pictures in it and he start threat him that he will send the picture to my family and let them about our relationship , his friend told him that he want to meet me and talk to me and when my boyfriend refused to involved me in this he used the Taser against my boyfriend few times ( his friend was under the influence of drugs) so my boyfriend decided to try to fool him around and told him that we actually broke up and that there’s no way i will answer his calls
Somehow my boyfriend was able to send me a text to lock my phone and not answer his calls, I didn’t know what was happening and I thought there’s most be something wrong so I picked the phone and he asked me to meet him asap in some restaurant when i went there i met both of them and his friend told me that he forced my boyfriend to tell to come or he was going to send the pics to my family in this time my boyfriend said that he’s going to the bathroom and went to his car and broke the memory card then he called me to tell me to leave the restaurant but his friend felt that there’s something wrong and went to the car to see my boyfriend has already broke the memory card and he start to use the Taser on my boyfriend again and again while i was running to my home cause my boyfriend told me to run

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd say he did what he could, the friend sure isn't very smart. Why can't you guys date?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because of religious stuff and when you’re in religious society you can imagine how bad it will be if my find out that we’re dating, simply I can lose my whole life , and maybe even get killed

• Tell your boyfriend to man up and Beat the shit out of his friend lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • typical US...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes