Do guys like bigger girls?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Truthfully, most men don't care.

I'd say I love it and it's not an odd fetish for me, however you're under 18 and I'm not crossing that line

• Not sure who you get your information from but I'd say that most men do care, some prefer thinner while some bigger.

• And now you're grasping at straws, backtracking, trying to reiterate and tweak things already said.

LoL. Another "it's my way I'm right" person when facts have been laid out FOR you.

I'd restate facts, you restate your opinions are use them as facts while attempting to continue to bash facts.

As I said before, comment again so you have the last say. It's what trolls live for

• I'm grasping at straws and trying to tweak thing I already said不不不 you're too much. You can't make any valid points so you just say "make the last comment like a troll"不不不 that's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black, no? Have fun in the lands of disillusion. We're clearly done here because you don't know how to argue.