Will I ever find somebody?

I’m heading off to college in 2019 and I’ve never dated a guy in my life/kissed anyone... I’m kind of really self conscious. All my life I’ve been called beautiful/gorgeous by strangers all the time and stuff but I think I’m the ugliest girl on earth (I see my flaws in pictures/reverse mirror). I see girls my age/in my classes and they’re all so gorgeous & have boyfriends. No guy my age has never come up to me.. only creepy older men say I’m pretty. I’m worried I won’t find someone who will love me for me 😔 help?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really are rather attractive you may be suffering from Beautiful Girl Syndrome Type 2.

Can you show us a picture?

1|0
    0|0
    • I don’t feel comfortable w sharing my pics on this site, but judging from the reaction of men turning back to look at me while they’re with their girlfriends... I don't know if that’s enough. I still feel worthless & ugly.

• Show All
    • Thanks !! This helped a lot

• Glad I could help young lady.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You will find someone, you just gotta look in the right places, the right people, you will find that person, worrying about it won't make that person come, work on your confidence that if you are called pretty and gorgeous then believe it or they wouldn't have said it, you are heading to college, new adventures, you dont know what you'll find until you experience it, so dont speak before anything happens that your life isn't over yet, its just beginning

1|0
    0|0
  • Does not matter. I had my first kiss when i had just finished my O-levels (thats the British equivalent of the SAT, but its taken in whats equivalent to your sophomore year). The relationship did not end well when my parents forced us apart.

I can tell you there's a lot of people our age who have not been in a relationship yet, and i can tell you frankly its nothing to be ashamed of. Honestly, the right person will come eventually. My ex was not that much good looking either, and so is my current crush. I liked them because of their personality.

There will. be a guy who appreciates you for who you are, someday.

0|1
    0|0
  • I entered college single and end up single and dated no one, kissed no one 🤣🤣🤣 just relax someone will come along

0|0
    0|0
  • Open up and be happy with yourself. Don't focus on your flaws.

1|0
    0|0
  • I ask the same question everyday, but I believe their might be a person out their for me, as well as you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not alone I wish I knew you we could relate so much

0|0
    0|0
  • You need some confidence

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people are born to be single and virgin...
    What's wrong?

0|0
    0|0
  • By the time you're done with college, you'll have fucked over 50 guys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes