Will I ever find somebody?

I’m heading off to college in 2019 and I’ve never dated a guy in my life/kissed anyone... I’m kind of really self conscious. All my life I’ve been called beautiful/gorgeous by strangers all the time and stuff but I think I’m the ugliest girl on earth (I see my flaws in pictures/reverse mirror). I see girls my age/in my classes and they’re all so gorgeous & have boyfriends. No guy my age has never come up to me.. only creepy older men say I’m pretty. I’m worried I won’t find someone who will love me for me 😔 help?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really are rather attractive you may be suffering from Beautiful Girl Syndrome Type 2.

Can you show us a picture?

• I don’t feel comfortable w sharing my pics on this site, but judging from the reaction of men turning back to look at me while they’re with their girlfriends... I don't know if that’s enough. I still feel worthless & ugly.

• Thanks !! This helped a lot

• Glad I could help young lady.