Guys, Is Love enough?

If you are with someone you really lovee. Is love enough? If you're having financial struggle or distance struggle, any struggle. would you rather let them go or hold on to them and fight through it together? If you've been in similar situations please leave a comment below.
Thank you

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I stuck with my ex through kidnapping of her child, custody issues, severe mental illness diagnosis and financial hardship. More probably I'm forgetting, like i never even felt appreciated by her.

I drew the line in the sand when she refused to take her medication. Kicked her out.

We'd been together 4 years

1|0
    0|0
    • Im sorry to hear, sad truth is people have to want to help themselves becausr you can't do it for them you can only encourage, i know the feeling.

• Show All
    • Oh well thats good to hear but is she doing it to get back with you or for herself?

• She's kinda crazy, so could be either way

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• That all depends on you and them. It takes both individuals to make it work and from personal experience I've always been the hopeless romantic that thinks no matter the struggle love can always win out in the end but that's not for everyone and most people don't want what's difficult they want what's easy

1|0
    0|0
    • Definitely agree i thik I'm also a hopeless romantic. I wanna get married and have a family but how can i when my heart is still in love with my ex

• One thing I've learned is that your heart wants what it wants, but that doesn't always mean it gets what it wants. The more important thing is that it gets what it needs and thats love reciprocated. It's someone who can be there and listen when you've had a bad day or say the right thing when you need a boost. Someone you can trust and rely on to always put you first. Wanting something is great until what you want doesn't get you any closer to what you need

• It's also harder when you're not entirely in love with that person even if they put you first becausr you still yearn for another. I'm sill hoping he comes back although i dunno wth im hoping for , but then i tell myself if its meant to be it will be if not just try to move on because there is nothing more i can do.

• I was I a long distance relationship for 4 years that recently ended but not because of distance, just other reasons that I'm going to keep private. But distance never mattered because we loved each other so much. I'd rather have worked through what our problem grew to be because love for me was always more than enough but she couldn't do it and in the end decided it had to end. I haven't gotten over that yet but at the end of the day I love her and have to respect her decision.

0|0
    0|0
    • Trust me when i say i know exactly how you feel. The guy i was with long distance and we broke up recently hurts like hell, still love him very much but our relationship was always very good and strong. It was becoming hard for him and so i have to respect that. If he did come back however id take him back in a heart beat.

• Show All
    • No its not that, it's actually to do with her mental health. She talks herself into these situations where she tries to tell me I deserve someone better than her and it takes forever but I always eventually get her brought back around and calmed but this time she just said I'm going to the hospital to get myself sorted out and I've no problem with any medical help she wants to seek but then she said "we can't be together anymore, I'm sorry, you deserve better." And I pressed for her to think about this and tell me why she would think that but she just kept saying I'm sorry we can't be together anymore and eventually just cut me off.

• Oh i understand where she is coming from. She's dealing with demons of her own and they tend not to want to burden others with them, because it can be overwhelming

• I value my feelings for someone if I have them. So I try my hardest to make it work evdn if the conditions are bad. Now if they were not trying that is a different story.. effort is sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love will melt, there should be something stronger than love, sure something is there stronger than love

1|0
    0|0
  • Been with someone you love you face the troubles together

1|1
    0|0
  • Fight through it. If it's not a shared struggle then make it that way, it's a shitty thing to abandon someone who trusts you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you truly love one enother you love will gap time and space, the number of people that can truly pull it of though is minuscule

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is not enough. Distance and lack of trust can crush it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would stay with my girl

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I need sex as well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes