Guys, Is Love enough?

If you are with someone you really lovee. Is love enough? If you're having financial struggle or distance struggle, any struggle. would you rather let them go or hold on to them and fight through it together? If you've been in similar situations please leave a comment below.
Thank you

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I stuck with my ex through kidnapping of her child, custody issues, severe mental illness diagnosis and financial hardship. More probably I'm forgetting, like i never even felt appreciated by her.

I drew the line in the sand when she refused to take her medication. Kicked her out.

We'd been together 4 years

• Im sorry to hear, sad truth is people have to want to help themselves becausr you can't do it for them you can only encourage, i know the feeling.

• Oh well thats good to hear but is she doing it to get back with you or for herself?

• She's kinda crazy, so could be either way